To be eligible for admission to PhD, a candidate:
- 1The PhD student prior to admission must qualify the departmental entry test.
- 2All the admitted students in PhD programme of the University need to complete 18 credit-hours course work. The course work shall be based on at least 12- credit hours of seminar.
- 3For a PhD student who does not hold an MPhil or equivalent degree, the course work requirement shall be of 42 (24 + 18) credit hours. The course work shall be based on at least 36-credit hours of class work teaching (regular courses) and up to maximum of 6- credit hours of seminar.
- 4To be eligible for admission to PhD, a candidate shall possess an MS/ MPhil degree or its equivalent in a relevant subject from a recognized university with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (Semester System) or First Division (Annual System).
- 5For the students registered in PhD programme of Faculty Natural Sciences, a paper published in W category shall be accepted.